All About Me

I see you have stumbled onto my page ... Exciting


You might wonder what you will find ... Frightening


All of your questions will be answered ... Enlightening


Sex, fun, adventure and desires lurking around the pages ... Titillating

My friends call me Niki and I'm here to make your toes curl

Monday, September 2, 2013

My first three stories...

I thought I would write about my short stories I am working on for the Art of Safkhet's Temptation Tuesday monthly series.

I really had a lot of fun stepping into the world of Erotic Romance. I never thought I would actually write something so sensual that people email me and tell me they could feel each of the characters pleasure.

That has encouraged me to branch out and add a little bit of spice into an idea I had one night.

So now I am working on, Special Assignment - a mystery with  a touch of erotica. So far, 9,000 words, 3 chapters in, I really like where this is headed.

I just finished working on the cover and the blurb and now have to wait until it's time to reveal it. I want to jump up and down and say, look at me, I have a new cover... but I'm holding off just now. The timing has to be just right, ya know?

So stay tuned ... I will post tid-bits and teasers about Jake and Charlie (no, not  two dudes, it's the girls name, you will have to read and see why.)

Thank you for stopping by and have a sexy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment